Monday, April 26, 2010

Sew In Love

I'm sew in love...with my Abbey Bag!  My grand prize package arrived today from Cyndi at Bluebirdswing and I love it all!  Cyndi sent the bag, a fantastic wallet, a key strap, a matching journal, and a little notebook!  I cannot even begin to describe how great this stuff is; I wish you could see this in person!  The fabric is awesome!  Cyndi's work is supurb!

You have to check out Cyndi's blog and the next time she has a giveaway, which, I think will be in May, you have to enter! 

Thanks again Cyndi!  Please tell me where you got this fabric!

Angela

6 comments:

webbsway said...

Angela - you certainly are one lucky gal- isn't it such a joy to have something handmade to carry! Her work is lovely! Hope you enjoy it everyday.

Cyndi said...

Aw, Angela, how sweet of you! Thanks for blogging about your give away win from me! I'm so happy that you like your presents. And, that fabric came from Hobby Lobby. They still have it because I just bought more! :o)

Enjoy!!!!!

XOXO,

Cyndi

alex_garrison said...

That's really cool! You've really done a good job setting up your blog. : )

Angela said...

I am lucky! I can't believe you got this fabric at Hobby Lobby! Thanks again!
Angela

Betty said...

Angela your bag from Cyndi is lovely. I was the lucky winner of her second bag and received it in the mail Saturday along with some extra items. Her work is very professional and I LOVE my new bag. If you want to see it check out my blog. luv2sew-betty.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

You are sew right Betty! Thanks and I will check out your bag!