Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sew Excited!

I'm sew excited!  I won the grand prize from Bluebird Swing!  Cyndi emailed me this morning and told me I was the lucky winner of her Abby Bag!  She gave me the option to take the bag as shown or choose different fabric for a custom bag!  I opted for the great fabric shown in the picture 'cause it is sew pretty!Cyndi designs and makes great looking bags and her blog is beautiful.  Check it out and see!

This prize tops off a great weekend already.  Last night we got "gussied" up and went out for fantastic meal with an awesome view of the big city.  Today I went shopping and scored two great McCall's patterns for $1.99 price match at Walmart.  And tonight....a high school play!  Pretty great birthday weekend huh?  Oh yeah, this superhero turns 40 (eek) tomorrow!

Until next time,
Angela

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Happy Birthday, Angela!!! Random.org must have known. LOL!!! I'll write you soon...working on a custom order for three bags, due Wednesday!

Congratulations, too!!!!!!

XOXO,

Cyndi