Saturday, July 3, 2010

Purses, Purses, and More Purses!

As promised, here are the pictures of the many purses I came across during Flea Market Friday yesterday:














I also saw a really old sewing machine inside a beatiful wood cabinet.  I was tempted to buy this, but unfortunately I really don't have any place to put it. 

And I just had to snap a picture of this song magazine after I spied the name on the cover....Amy Butler...another famous Amy Butler...designer of fabulous fabrics!
I hope you have enjoyed these photos.  It was a great (and long) day of looking and shopping. 

I'm excited to start my next projects so I can use the fabric I also bought yesterday.  Here is a sneak peak:



Pretty nice....can't wait to start!  Now, which one will I use first?

Toodles for now!

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

Wow, Angela, what cool purses! I love to go to flea markets and antique stores and look at all the purses, too! I have a sewing machine that is similar to that one, only it's a White brand. It belonged to my great aunt.

Can't wait to see what you make from those yummy fabrics!

Happy Fourth!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Theodora quilts said...

I must say those purses are FABULOUS, and i couldn't resist ,I must leave a comment right after my favorite blogger .

Angela said...

Thanks guys. It was a fun day and I made some great finds!
Angela

zandra said...

Hi, from New Jersey. Glad to meet another sister.
Hugz,
Zandra