Saturday, July 17, 2010

Forgive Me Wallace

Just a quick hello!  It has been a busy week and a super busy weekend!  I did managed to finish part of my Rewind Week project, plus my ATC for the Blissfull ATC Swap.  Of course I had to get up at 0600 on a Saturday morning to get these done so I could work on house, mom, and wife stuff the rest of the day!  The ATC swap theme for July is sisters.  I so wish I could show you a picture of my card, but I think that would probably be against the rules!  You'll have to check out Wendy's blog next week to see mine and you'll see the card she sends me here at Sew Loquacious!  It was really fun making my card...I'm excited to participate again  in August although super tiny beads will probably NOT be included in any future ATCs as I have concluded that carpal tunnel, too short of arms for my vision, and lack of patience, do not mix well with small beads. 
Unfortunately, I did not get to do Flea Market Friday yesterday...boo hiss.  One of my obligations was to get the dog groomed.  So, while he was getting his hair done, I snuck into JoAnn's and scored some great clearance items, including fabric pens and a beautiful needlepoint kit.  This kit was less than one dollar!  I've never done needlepoint before, but how hard can it be?  I probably don't want to hear the answer to that do I?  I also had time to stop at a stampers store.  I guess that is what you call it...a slough of stamps, inks, embellishments, papers, and more.  I bought a fabric ink pad and ordered a custom stamp.  I can't wait to get my stamp!  I have been making my own labels using Word and iron on transfers, but with my stamp, I'll be able to stamp my logo onto my labels instead of ironing!  Yeah!
While I was shopping and having fun, my dog, unfortunately, wasn't having much fun.  This is how he is currently looking at me:
Forgive me Wallace.  You do look cute and your breath is so fresh!

Toodles for now!


3 comments:

Teresa's Quilt Stash said...

Oh Wallace your so adorable! Sounds like now angi your gonna have to get some otc glasses now. (u r 40 now)
at 47 i have them everywhere and i know what i am meaning by every where because i even have a pair in the car (kitchen, office, sewing room, bed room-lol surely there is no small things to see in there lolololol). long arms no longer help in my aide for seeing.
Teresa

Wendy said...

We are so looking forward to seeing your ATC creation! I know what you mean about the length of our arms. I believe they are shrinking like my clothes!
Debbie

Wendy said...

Dear Angela and Wallace. sure a cute name and it suit him to a T. Now thank you for the reminder about rewind project. Time is flying here too I wish I could rewind it to get more done HAhA I made a joke. I'm looking forwards to seeing the atc as I got the hint about beads, what have you been doing? I posted mine on Firday so maybe you will get it Monday. Hugs Wendy oh yes I made a other bag, see I'm doing something out of my comfort zone I will post about soon.