Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Halter Weather!





It is sunny and nearly 50 degrees in the Midwest! Well, partly sunny...or partly cloudy? Anyway, I hear birds chirping and see a tinge of green in the grass...and that's not the St. Patrick's Day Eve green beer talking. It may be partly sunny and 50 (probably more like 42), but when folks are donning capris and sandals to run to Walmart, that means Spring is just round the corner and that screams summer halter weather is not far behind! In celebration, I took advantage of the recent Butterick pattern sale at JoAnn's and picked up three halter patterns. To be honest, I haven't worn a halter since I was probably 13. That was a long, long time ago. I've decided, however, I've earned the right to wear whatever I want now. I do need to work on my tan though. I mean the wings are one thing, but to be so white I could glow in the dark, well, that's really not a 'good thing.'


I think I will start with the 6 Sew Easy pattern. It seems the simplest. I am a novice here, so there may be some cursing involved. I'll keep you posted.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Angela

No comments: