Saturday, April 2, 2011

Make Something Saturday: Kitchen Sewing Tutorials

Annette & Friends Photo


Happy Saturday!   As usual, we've experienced the ups and downs of Spring weather here in my neck of the woods.  Today is supposed one of those up days!  The sun is out, the birds are chirping, and the grass is green!  If the weather isn't so great where you are, why not get out your sewing machine and make something?  This week's tutorials are for kitchen accessories.  Have fun!  I'd love to see what you create!


TOWELS

Little Birdie Towels
Back To Domestics Towels
Ribbon Dish Towels from AestheticNest

APRONS

 Crafty Dame Vintage Pillowcase Apron 
Craftwhatever Tea Towel Apron
Gingercake Flirty Apron (PDF available)

Please don't forget to check out the Art Deco Dresses already on parade.  I've added a clickable image on my sidebar to take you directly to the links post!

Have a great weekend!
Signature for Blog

4 comments:

stephanie said...

LOVE that tea towel apron. It's even my favorite color!! I'm saving my project day for tomorrow when the rain is *supposed* to come in...it's absolutely gorgeous outside right now!! Happy Saturday :)

Donnie said...

I can see a lot of projects coming on. Have a great day.

Heather said...

love the towels!!! And the apron!!!!! It is a chilly 32 degrees here in Michigan today although the sun is trying so hard to come out of the clouds. I am glad the grass is green where you are because here we have the winter mud color of grass! I hope you are having a great day!

DeeDee said...

what a fun post... I need a nice half apron..... umm... you got me inspired now....

xoxox