Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tonight: Trace n Create Bags

Hi everyone I am busy at work on a new bag using Nancy Zieman's Trace n Create Bag templates by Clover.  I have already sustained a minor burn to my ring finger, but all and all, things are going well.  I will be posting a "quasi" review of the templates later tonight.  Sew, come back later and check it out!

In the meantime, here's an age old question to ponder:  Why do birds fly in a V?

Angela

P.S.  I want to thank the ladies at Sew What! for posting my adjustable fabric slide tutorial!  There are a lot of cool tutes on their site.  Check it out!

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Can't wait to read your review on that product, Angela. I've been wanting to order it, but have just never gotten around to it. It'll be interesting to see if you think it's worth it!

XOXO,

Cyndi