Sunday, May 23, 2010

Graduation Gifts

As you might remember, I have been secretly working on graduation gifts for awhile. At the same time, I was working on my Butterick outfit (that I will never again wear) and the summer clothes for my littlest daughter. I made this bible cover for my cousin using my favorite Anna Maria Horner fabric:
Drawing Room Bible Cover

Drawing Room Bible Cover (inside)




I also made several zippy bags.

I made one of the bags based on a Zakka style pouch in the most recent issue of Stitch magazine:


Stitch Spring Issue

Samantha's Bag

Now that all these graduations are over...now what am I going to make? Hmmm...bet I can think of lots!

Angela

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

Wow, Angela, you've been busy! Those are some great gifts, and I love the Bible cover. Lucky girl! And you little pouches are just too cute.

Well, if you're looking for something to make... when I get back from vacation I'm going to be putting up a tutorial for my wallets. You could make some of those! :o)

XOXO,

Cyndi

Angela said...

I can't wait for your tutorial! I'm looking forward to it! Thanks!

Hank hendricks said...

Easy to do idea...I really like it..Thanks for sharing.

gift pakistan