Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sew and Sew Sunday


Sew I have been a busy bee this weekend! I made this super easy (when I say "easy" it is EASY) dress as well as a pair of Capri's for my daughter. I scored this fabric and McCall's pattern at Joann's Super Saturday sale. I also bought the fabric for the Capri's as well as for a pair of shorts there. It looks sort of "retro" doesn't it?













I must admit that the Capri's were a bit tricky. I sorted it out in the end by not following the pattern, but by following the directions from a shorts pattern instead. I altered the design as well by adding the trim at the bottoms of each leg. I thought this "diva-fied" them. What do you think?

Okay, two dresses, Capri's, one pair of shorts (done), one more to go...haven't even made a dent in my to do list have I? There is always tomorrow!

Angela

2 comments:

Teresa's Quilt Stash said...

My gosh girl, you r sewing up a storm. Everything looks great.

Unknown said...

Thanks Teresa!