Happy Friday to all! I've had an absolutley glorious day...all to myself! Is that selfish? Oh well! I've completed two crafty projects today. The first, a sleep mask for Samantha. The second, my October ATC for the Blissfull ATC Swap. Yes, I'm a bit early, but I was just so excited about October's theme! I've also made a batch of brownies and I've had turkey chili "brewing" in the crockpot all day! I even managed to sneak in a quick nap! I actually feel a little guilty! Okay, I'm over it! So, what's in store for tonight?? Maybe a little backyard time with my family. The weather today is just perfect! It seems the weather changes daily. One day it feels like the middle of July and the next it can feel like winter, so taking advantage of today's perfectness seems appropriate!
Speaking of fall, Cortney at Living and Loving in California is having a linky party and giveway. She is asking for your Five Fall Favorites. Here are mine (in no particular order):
- The "cleanness" of the air. Does that make sense? I love that I was able to turn the A/C off today and open up the windows. The clean, crisp air moving through the house is awesome.
- Grazing all day on cheese, veggies, crackers, and chili on football Sundays!
- The smell of fire...burning leaves. (Hate raking leaves, love the smell of burning them).
- Sunsets and the fall moon. Doesn't the moon just seem bigger in the fall?
- Halloween! Love candy corn! I also love dressing up!
There you have it. My list of Fall Favorites!
Oh, I also need to mention that I forgot to note the seem allowance for the computer keyboard wrist rest. It is 1/4 ". I hope to convert the tutorial to a PDF, so stay tuned! Thanks for everyone's input!
Toodles for now.