Thursday, March 3, 2011

Treasure Barn ATC Swap: Two Fabulous Cards


Just a quick post to show off the ATCs I received from my Treasure Barn swap partner, Tiffine!  February's theme was Butterflies.  Isn't this ATC awesome?  I adore it!  Tiffine said she had so much fun making this, she decided to make another one.


This is cool, too!  Thanks so much Tiffine!  Unfortunately, Tiffine doesn't have a blog, so feel free to leave her some kudos right here!

Here are the two ATCs I sent to Tiffine:



I hope she likes them!

Please don't forget to take a look at the dresses on parade for March's Dress Up! The inspiration:  POP Art!

As some of you know, I am scheduled for knee surgery Friday.  I don't plan on being down long, however!  I suspect only a few days off my feet and I'll be back at it!  Well, maybe more than a few days, but I will definitely be sitting up and surfing in blogland!  

Take care everyone and I will see you soon!

Angela

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

Hi Angela! The ATCs you received from Tiffinie are wonderful, as are the ones you made her. You are really rocking those things, girlfriend! Gonna go check out the March dresses now!

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow - and praying that all goes well! Chat soon!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Donnie said...

They are beautiful. what fun.

DeeDee said...

Both sets of cards are true treasures....

Lynn Stevens said...

What a fun swap you two did!
Best of luck with the knee surgery!
hugs Lynn

Theodora quilts said...

Angela I hope all is well with your knee now and that you will be fit and back to your old self,I love the ATCs they are so pretty , do you hang them on the wall?I think they would be pretty and or attach them on a fabric panel and then hang them as sets ,I wish you well,xoxo theodora