Saturday, July 14, 2012

Where I Create: Organized...for now.



Guess what?  I've finished cutting, sorting, and organizing my fabric scraps!  Look how clean my work desk is!  The only little pile on my desk is the beginnings of a new project.  More on that later.  First, here are my scrap bins, mostly organized by color.



I've placed my quilt fabric scrap squares in the white bins on the top two shelves.  I've also placed yardage on the second shelf.  On the bottom shelves, I have fabric for bags, purses, and clothes.  Here's a look around my studio.  It's usually not this tidy!





I love it when it is clean and organized!  By the way, all of the furniture in my studio, except the red chair, is from thrift  shops.  The white cabinet with the laminated top is a vintage kitchen cabinet.  It even has a bread drawer!

Now, what project have I started?  Here's a clue; I'm using these:


These are mini charms I won from the The Jolly Jabber, the The Fat Quarter Shop's blog.  The charms are 2.5" and are from the Vintage Modern Collection.  They are adorable!  I can't wait to show you what I'm making with these!

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Blog Signature Pin It

9 comments:

Heather said...

I love how your creative space looks!!!! It is so nice and organized! It looks so awesome! I hope you are having a great summer, Angi!

Heather

DeeDee said...

I love your room.. and the pieces in it.. I don't have one piece of new furniture in my whole house except my TV stand in the living room... I love thrift furniture..it is already broke in so I can use it up.... cannot wait to see your next project...

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what you will be doing with all those lovely charm packs:)

Linda said...

I love your room...it looks so cozy and nice! The mini charms are great colors...I can't wait to see what you make!! Have a great afternoon!!

Sarah Bradford-Burton said...

Thanks so much for joining in with our linky party! Keep blogging!

Holly Moore said...

Great space! You wouldn't by chance have a Vintage Modern mini charm pack left to sell or trade?
frillyfroufrouplus2 at hotmail

Unknown said...

air max, longchamp, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, burberry, cheap oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, nike free, tiffany jewelry, air jordan pas cher, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, jordan shoes, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp outlet, nike outlet, prada handbags, michael kors, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, longchamp pas cher, tory burch outlet, sac longchamp, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin outlet, christian louboutin outlet, prada outlet, louboutin shoes, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, nike roshe run, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, nike air max, louboutin pas cher, ugg boots

Unknown said...

beats by dre, gucci, valentino shoes, timberland boots, vans, hollister, iphone cases, nike roshe, new balance, longchamp, reebok shoes, asics running shoes, ralph lauren, louboutin, celine handbags, lancel, soccer shoes, converse outlet, nike air max, herve leger, vans shoes, nike huarache, north face outlet, insanity workout, oakley, instyler, ray ban, mac cosmetics, birkin bag, jimmy choo shoes, nike trainers, abercrombie and fitch, hollister, wedding dresses, p90x workout, mcm handbags, baseball bats, chi flat iron, soccer jerseys, hollister, nike air max, nfl jerseys, ferragamo shoes, lululemon, bottega veneta, ghd, babyliss, north face outlet, converse, mont blanc

Unknown said...

ugg pas cher, moncler, moncler, canada goose, pandora charms, hollister, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, marc jacobs, thomas sabo, sac louis vuitton pas cher, doudoune canada goose, ugg boots uk, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, pandora charms, karen millen, canada goose outlet, moncler, bottes ugg, juicy couture outlet, replica watches, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, moncler outlet, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, canada goose outlet, swarovski, toms shoes, pandora jewelry, moncler, wedding dresses, canada goose, moncler, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, links of london, louis vuitton, coach outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, juicy couture outlet